Only tools that are actually used are currently visible. The ribbons offer a "look & feel" of familiar desktop products such as MS Office or ArcGIS Pro.
The Core Client is our client for "Poweruser" at the desktop PC with the highest demands. Extensive tools enable a multitude of GIS functions, which you can easily overlook via the multi-function bar.
- Measurement and drawing functions with freely selectable or predefined drawing styles
- 3D measurement for creating profile lines
- Free labeling and symbol placement
- Free editing/construction (with snap function)
- Define editing workflows by template
- Add local geodata using drag & drop: CAD, SHP, LPK, TXT, GPX files, raster
- Upload geo-referenced photos
- Integrate external services (ArcGIS Online, OGC, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap)
- Send map excerpt as link by eMail
- Set geo bookmarks
- Using print templates and dynamic legends
- Plot larger sections as mail merge or index print
- Export geodata from the web: GIS, CAD, raster
- UserManagement: Access to features & functions through rights repository
- Desktop-like convenience - change layer display & personalize GUI
- Profiles/adapted GUI can be saved thanks to"project memory statuses
- Predefined views, queries, toolbars
- Configurable hyperlink calls & integration of external web applications (real integration of external applications by passing parameters)
- Multilingualism as an integrated concept
- Extensive online help support for popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Filter layers/objects dynamically
- Selection via buffer function and environment search
- Hierarchical search queries with auto-completion
- Excel and CSV export of search results
- "one-click" queries for fast execution of frequent searches
- Query layer attributes directly on the map
- Full text search: Quick search over 1-n defined layers
- Geolocator search: Address search with high accuracy
- Routing and network analysis
- Reusing geoprocessing results as a feature class
The core client in practice The following publicly accessible projects offer you an insight into the core client. Would you like to see more projects? Then send us a non-binding inquiry by contact form (below).
Core Client for internal use by the City of Graz
Context-sensitive user interface The WebOffice core Client transmits the "look & feel" of familiar desktop products such as MS Office or ArcGIS Pro by using ribbons.
Test WebOffice Would you like to get to know WebOffice? Do you have a question? Our experts help you to implement your industry-specific problems and show you WebOffice at a webinar introduction.
SynerGIS offices and partners